Thursday, May 31, 2018

Infusion #47

Today's infusion was utterly routine. I'm glad that I'm getting my Opdivo at the local Kaiser Permanente facility. It's close by, and I'm in and out in the time that it took me to drive to Baltimore. It's the newest and nicest of any of the infusion centers I've been to so far (GW, NIH, Hopkins, and now KP Tysons). Plus the nurses bring me cold Diet Cokes so I don't even need to put down my recliner.

It looks likely that I'll be moving to Utah by the end of the summer. Jennifer has been suffering from some serious health issues. In light of my precarious health status, I thought it prudent that we get her reestablished closer to her family as well as our doctor daughter. So I've been looking into the availability of continuing by treatments at the Huntsman Cancer Center at the University of Utah. It appears that I should be able to do so. My greater concern is the availability of clinical trials in Utah if the nivolumab does not work. There are a lot more options in the DC area. But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

1 comment:

  1. good luck to you. i have been following you since the original blog, and I wish you well

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments will not be accepted for posting.