Friday, November 2, 2012

Mets Day 204 - weekend pass

I'm back home for the weekend.  The jury is still deliberating, and will resume Monday at 10 am.  Some lawyers stress out thinking about coulda woulda shoulda, but for me it's quite relaxing because I know there's nothing more I can do to affect the outcome.  Waiting for a jury to come back is pretty light duty compared to the actual trial.

I drove home in time to see Kirsten run out the door with her friend Jane to go to CVS, then I had the house to myself because Jennifer was supporting Garrett for his high school marching band performance during halftime.  Spencer is at an AA meeting, then spending time with friends. 

I'm looking forward to spending some time with the family, plus doing some errands like early voting and getting the cars serviced.  I'll head back to Norfolk Sunday night and will try to catch up on my reading --- I've had Bonhoeffer sitting next to my bed for the entire trial, and have yet to read a page.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments will not be accepted for posting.