Friday, August 23, 2013

MetsDay 498 - scan results next week

This morning (Friday Aug. 23) I received an email from Dr. Apolo's research nurse advising me that Dr. Apolo was on vacation this week.  NIH policy is that only a doctor can discuss scan results, so I should expect a phone call or appointment next week.  Jennifer and I have received a number of inquiries from family and friends regarding the results -- I intend to post the results the same day I get them. 

We're going to the lake this weekend for a low-key celebration of my 51st birthday.  I wonder if I'll see #52. 

[Monday, Aug. 26: I just realized I didn't push "post" before leaving for the lake.  Oops!]

1 comment:

  1. We're praying for you and if the Lord wants it you will get your #52 plus.
    Love you
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments will not be accepted for posting.