Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chemo Day 44 - bleah

Almost immediately after the Monday's chemo, I felt beaten down, more tired that I had after any of my previous rounds.  The warnings that I would be feeling a cumulative effect has relentlessly hammered home.  I spent most of Tuesday dragging around, trying to get work done from home, but feeling like I was spinning my wheels.  I ran out of gas at about 9 pm and went to bed.  At 3 am I was wide awake riding a wave of nausea - fortunately it all stayed below the surface - but for two hours I tossed and turned.  I actually responded to a series of emails from a client at 3:30 am, and only late realized that probably was not a good precedent.  I'm slowly feeling better, but it's a long slog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments will not be accepted for posting.