Monday, October 7, 2013

Mets Day 543: More chemo (reluctantly)

I just sent my oncologist the following email:

Dr. Aragon-Ching:

I've decided to embrace the horror and submit to another round of chemo this week.  Let's spread it over two days, as we discussed, and hope that the extra hydration will help ameliorate the fatigue.  I'll plan on showing up on both Wed. and Thurs. at 8:30 am unless you advise otherwise.  Please confirm.  Also, please order the Neulasta booster to be sent to my house so Chelsea can inject me on Friday. 

Let's also plan to have an extra week between rounds two and three.  This is both for my sanity, and because we have a lot of family gathering at our house during the last week of October, and I'd like to be feeling better than something stuck to the bottom of my shoe.  That would mean that round 3 would start on Wednesday, October 30. 

Many thanks,

Ken Brothers


'Nuff said.

1 comment:

Spam comments will not be accepted for posting.