Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chemo Day 24 - lethargic

I have been feeling wrung out all day.  Yesterday I felt ok until the evening, when I felt more nauseated.  Maybe it was because I was watching the Republican presidential debate.  After a restless night, I got up at around 7:30 am but had little energy.  I worked a bit from home, then laid back down.  My GI tract was (and still is) flip-flopping between nausea and indignation.  Yesterday I only took Ondansetron (Zofran), but today I added the Prochorperazine (Compazine) into the mix, staggering the doses.  So far the drugs have worked to keep the nausea in check, but it's been uncomfortable.  I'm also taking MiraLax twice a day, and am hoping that my system stays on a near-normal level.

I eventually made my way into the office, but continue to feel ragged.  I'll slog through the afternoon, teach my law class this evening, then hope things get better tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments will not be accepted for posting.