Friday, February 24, 2012

Chemo day 25 - still slogging

I feel like this second round of chemo has been more exhausting than the first round.  Perhaps it's the cumulative effect, but I feel like I have less energy than the same time during my first round.  I am unable to concentrate for long periods, and frequently want to close my eyes and rest.  It's frustrating, because I have not been doing anything that would generate such weariness.  I know that my cells are consuming a large amount of energy battling the chemically-induced restrictions on reproduction, but it's nothing I can feel, and there's nothing I can do about it except to wait it out.  Fortunately, I am so far successfully balancing between controlling my ever-present nausea, avoiding constipation, but not succumbing to diarrhea.  Thank heaven for small favors. 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds way worse than mashed potatoes on your back.....UUUGGGHHHH

    Death to all cancer cells in your body!

    Love,

    Ravonne

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments will not be accepted for posting.